Friday, April 25, 2008

35 Weeks

Good news ...she's head down! Now that doesn't always mean the baby is close to "D" day but it certainly makes me feel better knowing she has assumed the proper position!
I whined a little to the doctor about my ligament pains and of coarse about the swollen feet but he didn't seem to have much sympathy. I guess it's good thing when my doctor isn't too concerned about the things that are just about ready to drive me over the edge ...another words, no need to worry about them, just suck it up Sally!
I now start seeing the doctor every week until the big day, which would only be 5 more visits if she were to go to her due date (bite my tongue). Everyone is predicting an early arrival though, so I've posted a poll just for kicks.
We finished our child birthing class last night. We both felt it was very educational and should definately help us with the big day as long as we remember what we were taught! We've now signed up for a Baby care and Saftey class so we know what to do with her when we bring her home. I've at least changed a diaper before but Mike's a newbie at all this baby stuff. I told him not to worry and that he'd learn pretty quickly but I guess you can never be too prepared!

2 comments:

Heather said...

So now that the baby's head is down do you feel a bit more comfortable than before?! A head down is moving in the right direction and that's all you can ask for..yeah Audrey!

Jocelyn Edin said...

This is good news. So nice to see you at Kele's. Next time I will get to meet Audrey...yay!!!