Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!




Audrey's first Fourth of July and she pratical sleep through the whole thing! She was a trooper tough as we woke early to catch the parade (which went right down our street this year) with the Zellers, took a quick stroll through the Clawson Fair with Uncle Randy and then back home for a BBQ in the backyard. I know she'll enjoy more of all this next year but I have to say she made the day easy for us as she just slept on through! She even went right to bed half way through the fireworks ...yes, in her own crib! It just must of been an exhausting day for her!

4 comments:

Heather said...

The 4th was fun!

..and I would just like to thank you for picking the most attractive picture of me for your blog..that never would have made it in my camera;) I'll only forgive you because it's not a blog about me but about your adorable baby!

Krista said...

So sad that I missed her first 4th of July, but don't worry...we'll continue the tradition next year! She's a doll! ... A little firecracker I must say :)

Anonymous said...

love the alligator pose again!! where's the bikini? haha. she is cute as ever.

love,danielle

Heather Shea said...

She's so darn cute!! I'm counting down the days......Love you tons!!!