Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sunny Days!



So, as if you couldn't have guessed, our Florida trip was great! The only complaint I have is that it was too short. From the moment we got there the sun was our best friend! You kind of forget what he looks like up in that big blue sky this time of year in Michigan! We had a fun filled weekend of relaxing, swimming and shopping with Mike's parents. It was really good to be able to spend the time with them. Thanks for the hospitality Mom and Dad! The pics above are complements of our new digital camera we splurged on while we were there. Mike orginally said it was my birthday gift which I didn't really understand since he surprised me just three days earlier with what he called a combo "Valentine's Day-Birthday-Birthing" gift ...an Emerald Ring! I was going to post a picture but the photo dosen't do it justice. Take my word though, it's absolutely beautiful!
So now that our last vacation as a two member family is over we're now getting ready for this little one to join us. This weekend we're going to start getting Audrey's room put together. All her furniture came in the mail last week so Dad will be putting the pieces together while mom sits back and dictates the event (someone might want to take Mike out for a drink next week ...he's probably gonna need it). We also have an appointment to tour the hospital on Saturday and then next week we'll meet with the peditrician and hemotologist ...doctors galore! There's still lots to do but things are coming together very nicely. We're just so excited to meet this little girl ...Spring can't come soon enough!

Blog ya later!

4 comments:

Krista said...

YEAH!!! Love the pics...and the post :) You just look so darn cute!!!

Heather Shea said...

You have that pregnant glow!! You look wonderful and I spotted some clothes that looked pretty familiar! :-) I'm glad you were able to wear some of them while you were down in Florida! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

you look hot as ever. Pregnancy looks great on you I must say. Mike is looking great too. Mike just buy a 12 pack and do whatever the mama says because if mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy. just ask jerry. haha can't wait for baby audrey. love ya,

danielle

Heather said...

Cute pics.! I'm so jealous that you got to soak in some sun..I could use some right about now!