Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving


For Thanksgiving we traveled to Virginia to see my sister's family and to meet the newest member of our family, Maximillion Randolph Shea. I tell you what, after spending a few days with my nephews I have to say I'm looking forward to this "mommy" thing. They are both such wonderful children that I can only hope it runs in the genes!

I've recently noticed that I have a small little pouch growing but it's certainly not enough to post a photo yet (...for all I know it could be all the beer I consumed over the summer). I would assume by Christmas I should be confident enough to post my first belly shot ...but we'll see. The fatigue has finally let up, I only wish I could say the same for the nausea. It only comes in waves and doesn't last very long, so I really can't complain (...even though I sometimes do).

My next doctor's appointment is December 4th so I'll send another update then.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Edin said...

Yay! Another baby and another blog!!! :) Congratulations you guys. This baby thing is spreading like a heat wave. It's so exciting. Looking forward to the belly shots and fun stories ahead...