Friday, November 16, 2007

This Just In: Nelsonator III to Debut, Summer 2008!

At officially 12 weeks, we are happy to announce....our future addition to our family! Nelsonator III is expected to arrive May 30, 2008.

Aside from some nausea and some killer fatigue, mom is feeling good so far. Our first ultrasound showed a healthy heartbeat, but it's too soon to say whether the bambino in my belly is an "Adam" or "Eve".

Stay tuned for updates....we look forward to sharing our progress with you!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Happy to have you:)

Christa said...

Soo glad you could join us in the blog world and also mommy world!! I'm sooo happy for you and Mike.
Love you!

Krista said...

WOOP WOOP!!! Since I have a 50% chance of the bambino sex...I'm good with my vote for now. Don't you worry though...I'll be checking the blog periodically (ummm daily!) and I'll let you know if my vote changes. YEAH!!! Lil' Nelsonator :) How FREAKIN' exciting :))))

Anonymous said...

Listen, and understand! That Nelsonator is in there, and it's coming real soon! Once it's born, it'll start a lifetime of begging & crying. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop nagging you, ever, until you are dead!

...anyways...I got a little carried away with the Terminator quotes. I loved that movie.

I am so completely and totally excited that you, Heather, and Christa are all having babies together! Plus when Krista and Sara get PG, we'll have even more to look forward to!!! These are great times. Congratulations to you and Mike.