Tuesday, December 4, 2007

14 Weeks

Today, finally, Mike and I were able to hear our little one's heartbeat. We had been anxiously awaiting this appointment for weeks and now we can rest assure, there is indeed a little one on the way. Besides that (which is pretty huge) theres not much else to report except that I'm pretty sure it's offical ...I've got a pooch. According to my chart I only gained 3lbs in the first trimester but try telling that to my jeans! Sweat pants have never looked so good these days!

My intension is to post the first belly shot the week of Christmas, so keep an eye out for it. I won't have any updated "doctor" news until the first of the year and at that time we should find out baby's sex too!

Happy Holidays everyone!

2 comments:

Krista said...

YEAH!!! :) Come on belly shot... Not the kind you were used to before with salt and lime, but the really good clean kind :) So exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the journey!

love, danielle