Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall Season or Flu Season?

Whoa! I almost don't even want to blog about this past month because I'm afraid I may jinx our current situation. After a tough 4 weeks I think I can officially say that I believe Audrey is finally feeling better (...oh don't worry, I knocked on wood). We got back from vacation on September 12th and on September 15th Audrey got her first ear infection. To make a long month short, that was closely followed with loss of appetite, diarrhea, horrible diaper rash, the flu, croup and to wrap it all up another ear infection. She was in so much misery and hasn't been the happy little girl we're use to having around however I think she is finally starting to feel better. She finished her last round of meds today and, fingers crossed, we're on the road to recovery.

In the meantime she has picked up a few new words, and a phrase that she may have picked up from Oscar the Grouch. She says apple, bear, car, Tia (the dog) and can tell you, clear as day, to "Go Away." With the fall season upon us we are looking forward to some fun Fall Festival, starting this afternoon in Clawson. Next week we're planning a trip to Westview Orchards followed by our annual trip to Yates Cider Mill. It's a good thing Audrey loves the outdoors!


















Here are some photos of Audrey sportin her Moccasins that she got from Grandma Billie. She loves to wear them around the house ...somewhere along the way she lost her pants though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Audrey is soooo cute!I love the pink moccasins! Glad to hear that she is feeling much better :)

Kele C said...

So sorry about your month of illness. I'm afraid we're in ear infection land right now. but i hope we can avoid the other 10 ailments poor Audrey had to go through. you guys must be exausted! I hope your cider mill fall fun keep her perked up!

Melissa said...

Glad to hear that Audrey is doing better. I can't imagine going through a month like you had. You are due for an illness-free winter.

I'm loving Audrey's "long" hair and LOVE her sweet hugs to Remi. What a cutie!

-Melissa